[Resolved] Fatal Error

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Fatal Error

Home Forums Support Fatal Error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Barbara Downey

HELP! No matter what I click on in my dashboard, I get the following message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on null in /www/wp-includes/query.php:28 Stack trace: #0 /www/wp-content/plugins/cm-pop-up-banners/free/backend/cm-pop-up-banners-for-wordpress-backend.php(273): get_query_var(‘post_type’) #1 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): CMPopUpFlyInBackend::processQueryArg(Object(WP_Query)) #2 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #3 /www/wp-includes/plugin.php(515): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php(1006): do_action_ref_array(‘parse_query’, Array) #5 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php(1621): WP_Query->parse_query() #6 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php(3230): WP_Query->get_posts() #7 /www/wp-includes/post.php(1763): WP_Query->query(Array) #8 /www/wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/forms/wpdFormAttr/Tools/PersonalDataExporter.php(21): get_posts(Array) #9 /www/wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/forms/wpdFormAttr/Tools/PersonalDataExporter.php(16): wpdFormAttr\Tools\PersonalDataExporter->initFormsFields() #10 /ww in /www/wp-includes/query.php on line 28

I can’t even get to any plugins to try deleting them.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

If you access your site via FTP or File Manager (inside your hosting control panel), you can go to wp-content/plugins to delete those problematic plugins.

Alternatively you can also contact your host and they should be able to help you out 🙂

Barbara Downey

Thank you for your help, Leo.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.