[Resolved] FAQ Setup in Posts

Home Forums Support [Resolved] FAQ Setup in Posts

Home Forums Support FAQ Setup in Posts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sourabh

Hi David,

How to Setup a Dropdown FAQ section of each post, I get one option in Gutenberg because of rank math but its very simple with no dropdown and style, etc, sample below –

https://venusentertainments.com/stars-of-the-avengers/

How to set it into GP ??

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Sorry I’m not seeing a dropdown FAQ section in the link you’ve provided below?

Sounds like you are talking about some sort of accordion option though which would require a plugin unfortunately.

Sourabh

No everything does not require plugins as you always redirect to plugins, everything is possible in GP support, I am referring few old queries solved by David, and he has provided a solution, so I am following it and will ask for help from David if I needed in the future. so till then closing this ticket.

Anyways Thanks, Leo…!!!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The purpose of the GeneratePress support forum is to assist users with Theme related topics. Although we go out of our way to help every user reach their goals, and in some cases we provide Custom Code, the Support forum is NOT here to provide users with a free design and development service.

If we reply that a Plugin is required it is because that is the best solution, and it is outside of the scope of this forum.

When it comes to development you have three options:

1. Use a well coded plugin
    2. Hire a developer
    3. Code it yourself.

The code for all three options the outcome is the same, CODE IS CODE. The advantages of using a Plugin are that you have a developer supporting and updating the plugin. This is why plugins exist and there IS no plausible reason for choosing Custom Development if a well coded plugin exists.

Sourabh

Cool David, I am aware of this. I tried many plugins before and telling honestly later or sooner few causes issues or not having compatibility in the future version of WP due to the developer stopped focusing on them or making them chargeable, hence we avoid plugins unless or until it’s not mandatory, Hope you understand.

And yes you guys help in a wider way, no one does that, So no doubt on customer support of the GP team (Especially you David and Tom, I am thankful to you guys always).

Never take my feedback in the wrong way.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.