[Support request] Fairly major problem with WooCommerce

Home Forums Support [Support request] Fairly major problem with WooCommerce

Home Forums Support Fairly major problem with WooCommerce

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Gary

Hi Guys

I have identified a couple of issues with GP Premium’s WooCommerce module today.

The first one is not so major, the plus and minus buttons do not work on the cart anymore. I have tested this on two websites with two different set ups and the only way to get it working was to deactivate GP Premium. Deactivating just the WooCommerce module did not work.

The second is slightly more major. I launched a new client site today only to discover that the Square payment method did not work. So I then tested it on another site that uses Square and I got the same issue.

I spoke to Square and then to WooCommerce. WooCommerce got me to install the Enable jQuery Migrate Helper and it showed this as a depreciated issue: https://www.luceelimoni.com/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/woocommerce/functions/js/woocommerce.min.js, however using the plugin settings to try and get round it did not work.

I have now had to set both sites to pay on delivery only (they are both food takeaways) as the card payment method simply will not work with GP Premium active.

Cheers

Gary

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to your site so we can take a look? The Qty Buttons issue generally arises if there are 3rd party add-ons are changing the behaviour of the cart form.

I’ll also take a look at the deprecated JS functions in the meantime – not something we have seen before.

Gary

Hi David

The issue appears on two websites, one build with Beaver Builder and the other one with Kadence blocks. Both have the same issue. Deactivating GP Premium solves the issue with the payment gateway on both and obviously returns WooCommerce to it’s default state for changing quantities.

I have added a link to the site below.

Cheers

Gary

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

As a quick fix go to Customizer > Layout > Woocommerce and uncheck the Display Quantity Buttons. Let me know.

Gary

Wow, that fixes both issues! Thanks mate!!!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – we’ll take a look into whats behind the issue. Thanks for letting us know.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting this. I believe I have it fixed – any chance you want to give it a quick test before I push out 1.12.3?

If so, replace the contents of wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/woocommerce/functions/js/woocommerce.min.js with this: https://pastebin.com/aMSXps1B

Then you should be able to turn the quantity buttons back on.

Let me know 🙂

Gary

Yes mate, bear with me a second.

Gary

Hi Tom

Yep, that fixes the buttons and gets rid of the depreciated function notice.

Cheers

Gary

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome, thanks for testing! Did it fix the Square issue as well?

Gary

I tested it that in Safari and Chrome and it didn’t, but I think that may be some JS cache I can’t get rid of. It did work in Firefox though.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What if you try in Incognito mode? Are there any errors in the Console?

Gary

One site works, the other one doesn’t.

I am seeing this in the console:

[Warning] ElementNotVisibleError: SqPaymentForm element with id ‘wc-square-credit-card-account-number-hosted’ is not visible. Does it or a parent element have ‘display:none’? (paymentform, line 1)
    [Warning] ElementNotVisibleError: SqPaymentForm element with id ‘wc-square-credit-card-csc-hosted’ is not visible. Does it or a parent element have ‘display:none’? (paymentform, line 1)
    [Warning] ElementNotVisibleError: SqPaymentForm element with id ‘wc-square-credit-card-expiry-hosted’ is not visible. Does it or a parent element have ‘display:none’? (paymentform, line 1)
    [Warning] ElementNotVisibleError: SqPaymentForm element with id ‘wc-square-credit-card-postal-code-hosted’ is not visible. Does it or a parent element have ‘display:none’? (paymentform, line 1)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, not sure that’s related to GP Premium. Do those go away if you deactivate GPP?

Gary

Yes I do mate. The other site is 100% fixed when tested in Incognito mode, no warning at all in the console. This site on the other hand is an absolute nightmare!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.