[Support request] Fade in for specific class

Home Forums Support [Support request] Fade in for specific class

Home Forums Support Fade in for specific class

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    QF

Hello,

I am a new generatepress and generateblocks user (both premium). I switched from elementor and I am very satisfied of your products, especially since the web core vitals update. I also very much appreciate the support you give here.

I have already found this topic that brought me a beginning of a solution. But it fades in the totality of the page on loading.

Is it possible to choose wich html class we want to fade in ? I’d like to fade in the H1, a div text, buttons and a container background on the home page. Can I add a css class to each of these and then modify the css from the topic I linked ?

Also, is it possible to provoque the fade in when the user scroll over instead of the loading of the page ?

I am very new to css unfortunatly.
    Thank you in advance !

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Is it possible to choose wich html class we want to fade in ? I’d like to fade in the H1, a div text, buttons and a container background on the home page. Can I add a css class to each of these and then modify the css from the topic I linked ?

It’s possible. But it’s going to be super tedious to implement if you plan to add the fadein animation w/ an entrance condition.

Elementor’s fadein effect isn’t as simple as it seems because there’s a script involved in it to check for the element’s position on the viewport for entrance condition. (positions like top center, center center, bottom center)

The CSS is real easy but the JS is the tedious part which is a custom development outside of our scope, unfortunately.

QF

No problem !

Thank you for the answer !

Best regards.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem. Glad to be of any help. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.