[Resolved] Facing Server Scaled Images Issue

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Facing Server Scaled Images Issue

Home Forums Support Facing Server Scaled Images Issue

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Ravi Dixit

I have change the width as you said to 478px width but after saving it I checked again on GTmetrix the problem was still there.
    It is recommending this…
    https://www.staymeonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/OptinChat-1.png is resized in HTML or CSS from 1280×720 to 342×192. Serving a scaled image could save 979.7KiB (92% reduction).

Please help me to solve this

Ravi Dixit

And I don’t thing it will be solved by changing the image width and hight in WPSP because I have did the same as recommending on GTmetrix but the issues didn’t solved.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Those images still aren’t resized – have you given them a width and saved them?

Ravi Dixit

I resized them and check after gtmetrix but those resized images was still shwoing there in recommendation to reduce the sizes.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Did you keep those image settings saved, or did you remove them? As of right now the images aren’t being resized.

Ravi Dixit

I have changed the width again to 478px and it will be as it is util you check, now you can check the gtmetrix for the performance, I have checked it is still showing serve scaled images issue.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Now we’re getting there πŸ™‚

The only image GTMetrix is singling out now is the desk/lamp image, which is in your top section (built using Elementor).

If you resize that image, GTMetrix should be happy.

Ravi Dixit

Thanks a alot, I am very happy to see the GtMetrix report this time😊😊😊😊😊
    My experience is going good with GP and this is the one and only issue i was facing and you solved this.

I will write review and also a generatepress reviee on my blog.

One more question, I only need to resize that image to solve this issue completely.

And once again thanks a lot….

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thank you! Glad I could help πŸ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.