[Resolved] Extra footer widget showing up

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Extra footer widget showing up

Home Forums Support Extra footer widget showing up

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mywonder

Hi Tom,

I am trying to figure out what is going on with my site footer. It is showing an extra footer widget (widget 5) with instructions on how to add/remove items in that widget.

Far as I know, I only have 4 widgets activated in layout and also far as I know, my site didn’t used to show this extra widget in the footer.

What do you think I should do to get rid of it, and if you can help me know what I might have done to have it start showing up there, I would appreciate your letting me know, so I don’t do that again πŸ™‚

Thanks so much!

site is http://localhearted.com

Meredith

Stacey Usborne
    Staff
    Customer Support

When I go to your site it’s only showing 4 footer widgets – did you get this sorted Meredith?

mywonder

Hi Stacey,

No, it’s still there, but thanks for looking. Is there a way I can send you a screenshot of what I am seeing?

Thanks!

Meredith

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If there’s more widgets showing than what you have set in the Customizer, check the footer widgets metabox on that specific page.

More info here: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/choosing-footer-widgets/

Let me know πŸ™‚

mywonder

Thanks, Tom! I’ll check tonight…lunch hour over…

mywonder

Thank you, Tom…I found my most recent post had five foot widgets, and was able to correct it!! I really appreciate your help…

Meredith

mywonder

I mean footer πŸ™‚ !

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome, glad that helped! πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.