[Resolved] extending left side navigation menu color to reach footer color

Home Forums Support [Resolved] extending left side navigation menu color to reach footer color

Home Forums Support extending left side navigation menu color to reach footer color

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Tali

Hello,

I have my navigation menu on the left side and both it and the footer have been set with the same background color. The body of my site has a background image. Currently there is a gap between the nav menu and footer colors. I would like them to intersect / meet – forming an L with the colors. How can I do this – in advance, thanks!

Tali

apologies – forgot to mention – using GeneratePress theme (also have GP Premium)

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Tali,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question and point us to where we should be looking at?

You can use the private information field.
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Let me know πŸ™‚

Tali

Hello, link added to private information field –

Note, I see on the righthand side the background is black (rectangle area) – I will work with it, as this should not be there – however, the way it stretches to the bottom merging with the top of the footer color – that is what I am trying to do on the lefthand side navigation

Fernando
    Customer Support

The link seems to be inaccessible: https://share.getcloudapp.com/p9u6DWrw

Can you confirm if the link provided is correct?

Hope to hear from you soon. πŸ™‚

Tali

Hi Fernando, sending again – I just tried it in a new window and it worked

Fernando
    Customer Support

Still inaccessible on my end. Is this a link in your backend/admin? Perhaps the link you’re providing needs for us to be logged in to access it?

If I go to just https://talietty.com/staging/ it’s accessible.

Kindly let us know. πŸ™‚

Tali

I fixed the problem on the right side – that is fine now – but still trying to figure out how to extend the color in the left sidebar navigation menu to extend the length of the body

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. However, we would need to see the page you need assistance with for us to help. I tried the link again but it still can’t be accessed. πŸ™‚

Tali

oooohhhh – need to figure out how to block/delete that – it’s not at all where I am now …. working on a solution otherwise….

Tali

I added you as a new user/subscriber to the staging site – password sent in private section – see if this will work to see the correct site

Fernando
    Customer Support

May I know which username to use as well?

Tali

GeneratePress

Fernando
    Customer Support

Still inaccessible. Can you try changing our role to admin temporarily?

Tali

done

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.