[Support request] Expanding elements not working on mobile

Home Forums Support Expanding elements not working on mobile

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Leo.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Helen

Hi,

Thank you for the support already. Our site went live earlier today with your theme on and the initial results on page speed are incredible, thank you.

That said, something has happened to the mobile translation. I checked everything on mobile and desktop before copying the work on our staging site to the live environment and everything was working.

Now, on the live environment the following are not working.

1. The hamburger menu is not expanding
    2. the carousels are expanded (blog scroll, testimonials scroll)

All these elements were working on the staging site, so I have no idea what has happened.

Can you help?

Helen

Helen

Please add to this that the currency converter is not working either.

I have made a copy of the live site to the staging environment. The mobile version on there is completely missing lots of styling elements.

Any ideas?
    H

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

glad to hear the great speed result feedback
    The issue is most probably the Cache ( optimisation ) plugin. Can you temporarily disable that and clear any browser caches to confirm.

Let us know. Then we can look at troubleshooting the issue.

Helen

Hi David,

On the live site, I have turned off Fastest Cache. On my mobile I have cleared the cache.

The issues are still there.

Shall I roll back the staging environment so you can see everything working perfectly?

Thanks,
    Helen

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I just tested your site on my phone and chrome inspector and everything is working from what I can see:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/xjMIgeET

Helen

Hi Leo,

Mine is working now too!

Does mobile always load the page twice? It looks to load once and then the loading bar does it again?

Is this because we have AMP?

Should I switch the caching plug in back one now?

Thanks
    Helen

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds like it could be an AMP issue.

I assume the problem will be back when you turn on the caching plugin – you might need to turn off some settings within the caching plugin and determine which is causing the issue.

Looks for something with combining js.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.