[Resolved] Exclude Cart icon from beeing cached

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Exclude Cart icon from beeing cached

Home Forums Support Exclude Cart icon from beeing cached

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FunkyCss

Hi , I have followed all the instructions of WP ROCKET to exclude the ICON from beeing cached . https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/27-using-wp-rocket-on-your-ecommerce-site . but i am not sure if this is php based or AJAX .

I am using SVG icons from the customizer of GP and i USE the Latest Beta Version of GP.

I have opened a ticket in WP ROCKET for this one and i am sure is related more to them , but i wanted to open the ticket here also as i use the Beta Version of GP .

** By the way i am using REDIS on my site , and i have disabled WP ROCKET and FLUSH redis and Problem is gone . So i guess this is more to php related issue ? Is something i can exclude from the Cart Totals ?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Our cart functionality in the navigation is using the AJAX solution that they mention in that article.

Which part of it are you having trouble with?

FunkyCss

Good Morning Tom ,

So i had an issue with the classic cart of woo which in my website is in the menu .

It was showing one item inside even if i had none , that one was happening i guess cause of strong cache i have in my site .

It looks like it was not WP CACHE issue , but Redis . i have flushed the cache and works for now.
    That was the reason i asked if is working with AJAX or PHP , but with REDIS does not make any sense.

I will have a look on that , for now anything else with REDIS seems ok but is first time i use it in GP site so i will check it more in time .

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sounds good – let me know if you continue to have trouble with it 🙂

Simon

Cart Icon missing when empty cart + WP Rocket : It may help someone , i didn’t need the mini cart … I disable the Ajax Cart and Dequeue the cart fragments JS

https://www.sertmedia.com/how-to-disable-woocommerce-cart-fragments/

WooCommerce Settings
    – Turn off enable ajax add to cart buttons on archives

Dequeue the cart fragments JS in functions.php.

/** Disable Ajax Call from WooCommerce */
    function sert_dequeue_woocommerce_cart_fragments() {
    wp_dequeue_script(‘wc-cart-fragments’);
    }

add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘sert_dequeue_woocommerce_cart_fragments’, PHP_INT_MAX);

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.