[Support request] Error with Car Rental Booking System for WordPress plugin

Home Forums Support [Support request] Error with Car Rental Booking System for WordPress plugin

Home Forums Support Error with Car Rental Booking System for WordPress plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Administración

Hi,

I have installed on my website your theme with Car Rental Booking System for WordPress plugin. I have had no issues until a few weeks ago when, after updating your theme to the last version, it has problems to run. My website is bewinkle.com/alquiler and, as you can see there, our clients cannot make any booking as they cannot select on any dropdown.

Please could you help me? Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if i try using the booking form, it seems to get stuck on selecting dates or other options.
    When it does fail, i see this error in the browser console:

2022-09-16_11-57-45

The Car Rental Booking plugin is responsible for that script, have you spoken with the plugin author about this error ?

Administración

Hi,

They say that the problem is the theme for that .js. I dont know exactly how has the problem because I am not developer, but I need to make the dropdown works. You could try on our website https://bewinkle.com/alquiler-para-revisar/ that they are not working properly.

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

David’s replay and screenshot above clearly show that the problematic script is coming from the plugin itself.

Unfortunately you will need to follow up with their support team for a better answer.

If they still think it’s a theme issue then they will need to tell us why they think it’s a theme issue.

Administración

Please, could you share with me another screenshot when I could validate the problem comes from plugin? On the previous one, I cannot relate that problem with the dropdown problem I said to you.

Additionally, when did you update the theme? How can I go back to the previous version of the theme to validate if it works on some of your previous version (when it worked good)?

Thanks

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

David’s screenshot shows the exact cause of the error which is plugin/car-rental-booking-system.

The plugin support should be able to tell.

The current version of GP theme is released in Feb 2022, have you had this issue since Feb?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.