[Support request] Error when previewing changes in Incognito window

Home Forums Support [Support request] Error when previewing changes in Incognito window

Home Forums Support Error when previewing changes in Incognito window

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alexander

I am in the process of using the customiser and CSS to overhaul my website. When I “save draft” and copy the preview URL into a new tab, it all looks fine.

When i copy the preview URL into a new INCOGNITO tab the header is completely messed up and I have this error message repeated 7 times at the top of the page.

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/8/d469054321/htdocs/clickandbuilds/WordPress/MyCMS2/wp-content/themes/generatepress/inc/customizer/helpers.php on line 233

Any idea what the issue is here?

I haven’t tested it live yet.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

hmmm could be a bug – we’ll take a look into at our end – in the meantime could you try disabling other plugins to see of there is a conflict?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’ll dig into this, seems strange.

For now, try turning off WP_DEBUG in your wp-config.php file: https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/

That will prevent the warning from showing up for you.

Thanks!

Alexander

define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);

It’s already set like this, the error is still showing. Here’s an example of what I mean. These are previews, the changes are not live.

In a normal tab:
    normal browser tab preview

In an incognito tab:
    incognito browser tab preview

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks for the screenshots! Appreciate it.

Will take a look at this ASAP 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.