[Support request] Error right after activating GeneratePress (Jetpack related)

Home Forums Support Error right after activating GeneratePress (Jetpack related)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brian

I always forget to post this, but with Siteground hosting default installer (Softaculous) if I activate Jetpack first and then install GeneratePress, as soon as I activate the theme, I always get this string of errors (before installing GP Premium):

Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in …/sites/thehorsecalendar/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/sync/class.jetpack-sync-module-themes.php on line 135

Warning: array_diff(): Argument #1 is not an array in …/sites/thehorsecalendar/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/sync/class.jetpack-sync-module-themes.php on line 114

Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in …/sites/thehorsecalendar/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/sync/class.jetpack-sync-module-themes.php on line 168

Warning: array_diff(): Argument #1 is not an array in …/sites/thehorsecalendar/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/sync/class.jetpack-sync-module-themes.php on line 114

Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in …/sites/thehorsecalendar/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/sync/class.jetpack-sync-module-themes.php on line 168

GeneratePress 1.3.46
    GP Premium 1.3
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you quickly try deactivating all non GP and Jetpack plugin?

Lots of people are using GP with Jetpacks so I don’t think there is a conflict.

You can also try a twenty series theme and see if you still get the same error.

Let us know.

Brian

No error with 2017 switching to 2016, but as soon as I activate GP the errors show up. I refresh the admin and the errors are dismissed but thought it may be something of interest.

http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb1f3PXKhF

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Might be worth reporting to Jetpack, as it’s an error directly in their coding.

If they think it’s something specific in the theme, I’d love to know.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.