[Resolved] Error messge I don't understand

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Error messge I don't understand

Home Forums Support Error messge I don't understand

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CRISTO

Here is a message I recieved and don’t know what to do about it. It probably relates to the fact that I recently installed woocommerce to my site. Also, coincidentally…and probably nothing to do with this message….I cannot upload images from my computer directly to my site any more…the tab does not open…only the one for media.

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, GP Premium.

First, visit your website (https://thecatholictravelguide.com/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (https://thecatholictravelguide.com/wp-admin/upload.php?mode=list&attachment-filter&m=0&media_category=0&shortpixel_status=0&filter_action=Filter&s=t.png&action=-1&paged=1&action2=-1&affected&_ajax_nonce=7b3d6e3b04&ps) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can’t access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special “recovery mode”. This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

https://thecatholictravelguide.com/wp-login.php?action=enter_recovery_mode&rm_token=qmLYSlEJPizNR2kJyCca2i&rm_key=HRleqGjcOMIWVvbaJxX8Ab

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don’t worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
    WordPress version 5.3
    Current theme: GeneratePress (version 2.3.2)
    Current plugin: GP Premium (version 1.9.0-rc.1)
    PHP version 7.3.11

Error Details
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 423 of the file /home/cristore/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/woocommerce/functions/functions.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_cart() in /home/cristore/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/woocommerce/functions/functions.php:423
    Stack trace:

0 /home/cristore/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): generatepress_wc_setup(Object(WP))
    1 /home/cristore/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    2 /home/cristore/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(544): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    3 /home/cristore/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp.php(742): do_action_ref_array(‘wp’, Array)
    4 /home/cristore/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php(1250): WP->main(Array)
    5 /home/cristore/public_html/wp-admin/includes/post.php(1269): wp(Array)
    6 /home/cristore/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-media-list-table.php(72): wp_edit_attachments_query(Array)
    7 /home/cristore/public_html/wp-admin/upload.php(212): WP_Media_List_Table->prepare_items()
    thrown

IP Address: 72.181.181.245

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

That error is saying is_cart() doesn’t exist, which it does if WooCommerce is installed and activated.

Are you consistently getting this error somewhere, or has it only been the one time?

CRISTO

Hi Tom….Just got the error one time. Unfortunately I have made several changes lately….added Woocommerce, then also datafeedr plug-in so not sure where I went wrong.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It’s likely just a one-time thing – maybe a function loaded before it should have.

Let me know if it continues to happen 🙂

CRISTO

Thanks…will do.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.