[Support request] Error in Templates

Home Forums Support Error in Templates

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hernan

Hello GP Team,
    I opened a new account in WordPress.org with a different email address, I started everything from scratch, I installed Generatepress Premiun version 1.9.1, I installed 1 elementor template, I will see the site and it looks a little deformed, I attached a screenshot that shows everything on the left in a smaller format, I installed another elementor template in the same weird format.

I activate all the modules and soon some of them are deactivated, 4, I attached three screen prints, how can I fix it?

I use the Spanish translator

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

Can you link us to the site in question? so we could have a better idea of what you mean.

Also, can you try installing the latest version of GeneratePress theme(3.0.1),GP Premium plugin(1.12.2) and Elementor(3.0.11)?

Most issues are solved by making sure the latest versions are installed.

I activate all the modules and soon some of them are deactivated, 4, I attached three screen prints, how can I fix it?

Did you mean you have screenshots? If so, I’m afraid we’re not seeing it. Can you add the links to the screenshots on your reply? Thank you.

A wise man once said:
    "Have you cleared your cache?"

Hernan

Here below is the link, I no longer appear the poster of the GP Premium version (1.12.2) and elementor also had an earlier version but asks me for the license, at the moment I can not acquire

http://moving-empresadefletes-com.stackstaging.com/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

it looks like the import was not sucessful at installing the free version of Elementor.
    Can you reset the WP install using this plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/

Once thats done, re-enable the GeneratePress Theme and the GeneratePress Premium Plugin.

Then retry the Site Import.

It only needs the free version of Elementor. If you DO NOT have this installed then the Site importer will install it.

Hernan

I hope my message is understood, I use a language translator.

I did everything you asked me, the WP reset plugin- informs me to write the word reset in the confirmation button, I can’t find that button, anyway I tried to write in the empty button, I clicked on different sides, I noticed the green marks… remove the elementor pro plugin old version, disconnect and reconnect Generatepress premuim, I didn’t solve the problem, something must be missing, there is no possibility that you can do it yourself, later I will change the password, the site is empty

http://moving-empresadefletes-com.stackstaging.com/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you go to the Plugin Settings – follow the link from the Plugin list, at the very end of the page it opens you will see a field to enter reset followed by the submit button

Hernan

I just saw a tutorial in the big Youtube, I activated the plugin directly, I could reset everything correctly, I add the free generatepress theme, I supervise it is correct, then I add the GP file. PREMIUM 1.9.1 I add a template again the error, it will be the Premium GP file? can’t you send me an updated one?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

GP Premium 1.9.1 is actually a very old version.

Can you download the most recent version 1.12.2 from your account first?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/installing-gp-premium/#download-gp-premium

Hernan

excellent, thanks to you and your colleagues for your help.

By the way I ask the following, I had consulted for your help to incorporate a floating button in the footer not let me send the image, must be in the footer all the width, I got a plugin that can do it as a button generator, the idea is that the call to the action of phone call has effective consultation with this plugin come or advise me something better .

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I don’t see a topic for that.

Can you open a topic if you haven’t done so already?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.