[Resolved] Error – compilation failed/header information when creating page – multisite

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Error – compilation failed/header information when creating page – multisite

Home Forums Support Error – compilation failed/header information when creating page – multisite

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    commator

Hello, I am installing WP multisite using subdomains. Twice, iv’e an error when creating/editing the first pages – compilation failed, quantifier does not follow a repeatable item at offset 1 in.’classwp.php’.. and header information, headers already sent by ‘admin’ header.php – The option to change homepage disappears and I have had to restore site(twice). SG advised this is a theme error. The only non standard part of my installation is adding sg https enforce code to htaccess. I have not had any problems until multisite/brilliant theme.

commator

Hello GP – I have managed to repeat this error. It happens only when i remove ‘sample page’ and have no published pages (not sure why). Hopefully fixed..Thanks for a great theme (nothing iv’e tried comes close to GP)

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

glad to hear you found what the issue was!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.