[Resolved] Error 500: Installing PIXEL from GP Site Library

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Error 500: Installing PIXEL from GP Site Library

Home Forums Support Error 500: Installing PIXEL from GP Site Library

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David R

I get a repeated captured Error 500 when trying to install PIXEL from the GP Site Library. I’ve adjusted the php.ini values defined on this page: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/error-codes-importing/

The debug.log shows this. NOTE: This is a server I built myself, am I missing a PHP module?

[31-Mar-2020 17:34:28 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'XMLReader' not found in /var/www/MY_DOMAIN/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/sites/libs/wxr-importer/WXRImporter.php:124
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/MY_DOMAIN/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/sites/libs/wxr-importer/WXRImporter.php(332): GeneratePress\WPContentImporter2\WXRImporter->get_reader('/var/www/climat...')
    #1 /var/www/MY_DOMAIN/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/sites/classes/class-site-helper.php(192): GeneratePress\WPContentImporter2\WXRImporter->import('/var/www/climat...')
    #2 /var/www/MY_DOMAIN/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/sites/classes/class-site.php(837): GeneratePress_Sites_Helper::import_xml('/var/www/climat...', 'pixel')
    #3 /var/www/MY_DOMAIN/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): GeneratePress_Site->import_content()
    #4 /var/www/MY_DOMAIN/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
    #5 /var/www/MY_DOMAIN/pub in /var/www/MY_DOMAIN/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/sites/libs/wxr-importer/WXRImporter.php on line 124

-David R

David R

Oh yeah – SSL needs to be set up on the site in order for Site Library sites to be imported. Perhaps the above GP Error Codes documentation page could make note of that.

-David R

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

SSL needs to be set up on the site in order for Site Library sites to be imported.

That’s not a requirement as far as I understand. I’ve imported sites without SSL before.

Glad you found a solution though 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.