[Resolved] Error 403 Forbidden when I want to activate theme

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Error 403 Forbidden when I want to activate theme

Home Forums Support Error 403 Forbidden when I want to activate theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    abdallah

Hi
    I bought your them recently, and wanted to activate it at my website , but I’m getting this message when I put the Key:
    “403 Forbidden. Your server is not able to communicate with generatepress.com in order to activate your license key.”

I contacted my host, and here is the message they sent after checking lot of things in their end:

“”- Thank you for waiting , in this case I would advise you to check with generatepress.com as it seems that they are blocking us on their end, please have them check if (***an IP Address***) is blocked on their end .
    – Yes also, please explain to them that your theme is failing with a CloudFare error while you do not have cloudfare enabled sir””

Can you please help me on this. Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you first try the method provided here:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/403-forbidden-when-activating-license-key/

abdallah

Thanks for your reply.
    This was the first thing I did, I tried all these options, nothing was working.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

We asked our host and your IP isn’t being blocked.

Can you check again with your host?

abdallah

Hi
    Thank you.
    I asked them again, great support by the way.
    they can’t find anything that caused this. Can you provide any information that can help them understand more the issue.
    Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

abdallah

OK, I’m not sure why the Secondary API didn’t work yesterday, I tried many time. but today it worked. the problem is fixed.
    Thank you for your help!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that it worked today !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.