[Resolved] Enter key not spacing out paragraphs

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Enter key not spacing out paragraphs

Home Forums Support Enter key not spacing out paragraphs

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anil

HI
    Whenever I press enter to double space or intended space in the blog section, it reflects changes of space in editor mode but when I update the blog it does not reflect the changes.Using the latest version of GP Premium: 2.1.1

thanks

Anil

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to the site where i can see the issue ?

Anil
    Anil

<!– wp:paragraph –>
    <p>Are you planning to start your YouTube channel, or do you rank high in YouTube search results? </p>
    <!– /wp:paragraph –>

<p></p>

<p></p>

<p></p>

<p></p>

<p>One of the most common questions that you might have is TubeBuddy safe or secure. Here in this post, I have researched this topic, and below are the findings.</p>

<p></p>

here is th copied elements and you can look how many spaced i have entered but it is not showing.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

First issue is: In Customizer > Typography edit the Body (Base) – the Bottom Margin set to 0.4px you need to increase that value. By default the Theme uses 1.5em

Second issue – multiple empty text blocks will not make any height difference. If you want a much larger space between blocks you should use a Spacer Block.

Anil

I have made the changes you have asked me to do but still, the content changes do not reflect.( i am adding only one line of space or max of two lines of space)

Below is the content which i want to look like

https://techinfowiz.com/is-tubebuddy-safe-and-youtube-certified/

I the first line i have not been able to add even a single space.

Are you planning to start your YouTube channel, or do you rank high in YouTube search results?

One of the most common questions that you might have is TubeBuddy safe or secure. Here in this post, I have researched this topic, and below are the findings.

Anil

I have made the changes you have asked me to do but still, the content changes do not reflect.( i am adding only one line of space or max of two lines of space)

Below is the content which i want to look like

I the first line i have not been able to add even a single space.

https://techinfowiz.com/is-tubebuddy-safe-and-youtube-certified/
    Are you planning to start your YouTube channel, or do you rank high in YouTube search results?

One of the most common questions that you might have is TubeBuddy safe or secure. Here in this post, I have researched this topic, and below are the findings.

Anil

Hi David one more thing, please tell me how to remove this without making any changes to the theme editor.
    Built with GeneratePress in the footer section.

thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you share a screen shot of the changes you made ? As i still see the bottom margin is set to 0.4px.

Anil

I have replied back you on the mail with screen shots and also please tell me is there any section in this chat section to update the screen shots.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

See here:

2021-12-27_14-17-07

For the copyright – see this doc:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/changing-the-copyright-message/

Anil

Thanks, David

It worked finally.

Just one more thing, please tell me how to change this © 2021 • Built with GeneratePress, Since I don’t want to change it from theme editor and I am using the Marketer blog template.

thanks

Anil

Thanks David, So nice of you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.