[Resolved] Enlarge Post Photo from Featured Image?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Enlarge Post Photo from Featured Image?

Home Forums Support Enlarge Post Photo from Featured Image?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tbgr

Hello again.

I have several blog excerpts on a page. Each excerpt has a word count of 25 and is accompanied by a Featured Image.

When you click this excerpt, you’re taken to a new page that shows the entire blog’s written content.

You also see the Featured Image above the content … but it’s the same size as the preceding excerpt’s Featured Image.

Is there a way for the reader to enlarge/magnify the “2nd” Featured Image … and stay on the same page? Or is there a way to “automatically” have the 2nd” Featured Image to be a larger, more viewable size?

(FYI, some of my photos have “balloon” verbiage in them and are difficult to read at the Featured Image’s smaller size.)

Thank you!

P.S. This is not an issue in the Mobile version; only the desktop version.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

If you go to Customizer > Layout > Blog > Featured Images > posts, what’s the setting of Media Attachment, width, and height?

Let me know!

If you can link us to your site, it will help us to figure out the issue ๐Ÿ™‚

tbgr

Ah, now I understand! I changed the Media Attachment size to 2048 x 2048 (it had been at “medium”) and that solved the problem.

Thank you!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

You are welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.