[Resolved] Empty space in left and right side of the page in mobile

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Empty space in left and right side of the page in mobile

Home Forums Support Empty space in left and right side of the page in mobile

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    takkularapsis

Hi,

I have a mysterious problem. Ive tested website with Nokia Android, Iphone 4S and Iphone 6S Plus.

In Iphone 6S Plus there is empty space in left and right side if the website. It is one page theme exept one “rekrytointi”-page ( this page seems doing ok ). Put the problem is front page, ive tryid to test every sections causing the problem, but no use. Cant find what could be causing it…

takkularapsis

I now tryid it with downloading firefox to 6s plus. everything seems ok. but using 6s own safari browser it causes the issue….

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not seeing anything obvious but guessing the problem is with the Columns Shortcode plugin.

Instead of using Sections and that plugin, I would highly recommend trying our soon to be release/currently in beta Generate Blocks:
    https://generateblocks.com/

It is the replacement for Sections add-on and it also has built-in grid blocks which should help with columns a lot.

takkularapsis

Yes the problems were in columns, thanks! I will also look in Blocks, thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.