[Resolved] Email capture or Optin Plugin to work with GenerateBlocks + GeneratePress Pro

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Email capture or Optin Plugin to work with GenerateBlocks + GeneratePress Pro

Home Forums Support Email capture or Optin Plugin to work with GenerateBlocks + GeneratePress Pro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John

Hello,
    I moved to GeneratePress Pro in June 2020. Due to speed issues with my old theme.
    I have had a web developer develop a GeneratePress Pro + Elementor Pro website
    – Home Page
    – Optin pages (2), sales page, thank you page & 404 page
    However the website is still only 30-70 on Google PageSpeed Mobile – which it has been since April 2020 and it has killed my online business (traffic drop). I have added Autoptimize and have some more optimization to do.

I saw a colleague was recommending and had great success with GenerateBlocks and have gotten rid of Elementor. So I got so excited, but then I realised GenerateBlocks does not appear to have the email capture and integration with GetResponse. Which I currently have with Elementor.

This is the last remaining piece of the puzzle before I can get rid of Elementor and move to GenerateBlocks
    QUESTIONS:
    1. Does GenerateBlocks have the ability to email capture and integration with GetResponse?
    2. If not, will the GenerateBlocks Pro/Paid version have the ability to email capture and integration with GetResponse? (and when will it be released)
    3. What is the fastest option that I can use with GeneratePress Pro + GenerateBlocks?
    3.1 Can I just use GetResponse for the email capture?
    3.2 Hello Bar is too expensive for me – what can I do to fill the missing piece of email capture/integrate with GetResponse that will keep my website fast if I move to GenerateBlocks? – best free plugins or best/cheapest paid plugins?
    Thanks in advance, John

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Currently GenerateBlocks is only a Content Builder, it does not have any forms or form integration, this is something we are looking at for future development.

However, GP + GenerateBlocks will work with all other well coded plugins. For your GetResponse you can use the GetResponse plugin. They provide this article regarding that here:

https://www.getresponse.com/help/ecommerce/wordpress-and-getresponse/how-do-i-integrate-getresponse-and-wordpress.html

John

Thanks so much David,
    Your support and wisdom is unbelievable. I was on the chat with GetResponse customer support and they didn’t even tell me this. They only told me about API integration and Webforms (https://www.getresponse.com/help/building-contact-lists/forms-and-pop-ups/how-do-i-create-a-form.html) and didn’t mention the plugin.
    Once again your support is outstanding.
    Thanks so much, John

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that – and happy to be of help!

John

Hi David,
    I’m in the middle of the redevelopment of the website to GeneratePress Pro + GenerateBlocks Pro. So have already invested a lot of money and time into the Generate Framework.

I am disappointed with GetResponse Web Forms.
    When you said last November 2020
    “Q: Does GenerateBlocks have the ability to email capture and integration with GetResponse?
    A: this is something we are looking at for future development.

Elementor and Thrive both have great integrations with the Autoresponders. I feel adding this feature to GenerateBlocks (or Pro) version will greatly improve it.

Can you give a timeline on when this will be added?

Otherwise I am looking down the barrel of having to buy Happy Forms?
    I don’t know of any free ones. All I want is the email optin and then redirection upon subscription. GetResponse forms are silly – cannot alter the width and it takes ages to load or edit on their interface.
    Thanks in advance, John

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi John,

Forms are something I’ll certainly be looking at adding this year. I’m not sure of an exact date/version yet, but it’s absolutely on the roadmap.

It may be necessary to purchase a plugin to handle this for now (at least for this year).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.