[Resolved] Elements / Page Hero Not Displaying

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Elements / Page Hero Not Displaying

Home Forums Support Elements / Page Hero Not Displaying

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Edward

I have setup my elements / page hero with a header image and it’s not displaying at all.

The settings are exactly the same as my friends generate press blog and hers works fine, so as it’s exactly the same I don’t know where the problem might be.

Please help!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a couple of screenshots of:

1. The list of Elements
    2. The Header Element settings
    3. The Header Elements display rules

Edward

Hi David,

Problem Solved. I was trying to get the Page Hero background image to show before I added any text or tags to the “text area” on the top of the admin page. After trying everything I added some text there and the image finally appeared, with the text.

It seems like natural user behavior (for at least some users) to first add an image, see if it looks good and if so then add the text on top. And if this is the case, the user will think something is wrong when their uploaded image doesn’t show. So I just wanted to suggest that you add some helpful text in the admin explaining that the image wont show without text…or maybe show the image with or without text. It was quite confusing for me and it seems like that could be avoided for others. Thanks for your quick reply and have a great day!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – glad to hear that … yeah good suggestion we’ll see what we can do 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.