[Support request] Elements Page Hero and Yoast

Home Forums Support [Support request] Elements Page Hero and Yoast

Home Forums Support Elements Page Hero and Yoast

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

Great template / theme / plugin

Just a quick question regarding Yoast and the content of the page hero. Is the content analyzed by Yoast when editing the page content that the element is assigned to?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not sure if I fully understand.

The page hero content actually shows up in the HTML so I’d assume Yoast would see it as well.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Ryan

Let me clarify
    I created a header element in the Appearance > Elements and added a location rule for my front page.
    Just wanted to know if the content of the header element is included in the Yoast SEO analysis of the front page since I do not see the header element in the editor when I edit the front page.

Am I duplicating my keywords? Does it understand that the first paragraph is in the header element?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Just wanted to know if the content of the header element is included in the Yoast SEO analysis of the front page since I do not see the header element in the editor when I edit the front page.

This is what I was trying to explain above:

The page hero content actually shows up in the HTML so I’d assume Yoast would see it as well.

For example, this is how the page hero content shows up in the source of the page:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/Nw3DN7XYFH

So yes I would assume Yoast can see it as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.