[Support request] Elements

Home Forums Support [Support request] Elements

Home Forums Support Elements

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michelle

Hi Tom,

How are you doing?

This is for Elements

When we want to exclude display rules, we aren’t given the option to check off multiple categories, instead we have to do an exclusion for every different category.

Can we change that to checkboxes?

If I have 10 categories I need to exclude for post archives & post categories, it takes a long time to choose 20 of them.

Thanks a ton

Michelle

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

So instead of using the select dropdown to select multiple categories, you would prefer checkboxes?

I can see where checkboxes would be slightly more convenient, but I can’t see how it would fit in the current UI. I’ll check it out ๐Ÿ™‚

Michelle

If it was just one or two categories, sure, that would be fine, but I only put banners on my blog, not on the main biz site so the amount of categories I have to remove it from are increasing LOL

Thanks

Michelle

Tom, I never heard back from you here & now your site says I can’t start a new ticket unless I resolve this one.

Why can’t I open a new ticket : (

I need to report this other bug.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So is this issue resolved?

If so let’s mark this as resolved so you can open a new topic.

Michelle

No, b/c I would like that feature implemented & I explained why.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

We have no concrete plans to implement this change in a foreseeable future unfortunately.

It takes a lot of time to create and implements something like this and we really haven’t received many negative feedback on the current method so will have to stick with this for now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.