[Resolved] Elementor’s Woocommerce Archieve Products Element not editable using GP theme?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Elementor’s Woocommerce Archieve Products Element not editable using GP theme?

Home Forums Support Elementor’s Woocommerce Archieve Products Element not editable using GP theme?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jim

I’m using GP + GP Premium, WooCommerce and Elementor Pro, which has always played nice together. However, Elementor’s ‘Woocommerce Archieve Products’ element should allow me to call in products by specific category and then be able to style accordingly. What I’m seeing is a message saying ‘To change the Product Archive’s layout, go to Appearance > Customize.
    The appropriate WooCommerce settings are not available there and there seems no way of passing GP’s control back to Elementor that I can see?

I could possibly use woocommerce shortcodes and style the shop page with CSS but that would defeat the point of using a page builder?

I have tried disabling GP Premium and all plugins apart from Elementor but without success. I have screenshots available and a system info if required?

Your help and advice would be much appreciated.

Jim

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

what happens if you temporarily switch to one of WP’s Twenty.. themes ? Does the issue persist ?

Jim

Hmm, the problem persists when I change the theme to 2020, clear the cache and even clear the WooCommerce customer session cache. Now I’m really confused?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You will need to ask Elementor for support as it seems the issue isn’t theme related. Sorry but i never use Elementor for Woo so have very little experience with it.

Jim

Ok, thanks David.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let us know how you get on or if they fire anything back at the theme.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.