[Support request] Elementor vs GP to create menu & footer

Home Forums Support [Support request] Elementor vs GP to create menu & footer

Home Forums Support Elementor vs GP to create menu & footer

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Dang.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hich

Hello,
    What is the best approach to create a menu and footer, in terms of SEO, GP or Elementor Pro. I’m not 100% sure that bypassing the native structure of the GP theme to create menu and footer is the cleanest approach for code.
    Thanks!

GeneratePress 2.1.4
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The plus points of the GP nav is that is has schema markup, adjustable mobile breakpoint (with some simple CSS) and comes with the 3rd independent slide out menu.

For the footer, if its a complex design then i may consider Hooking an Elementor template into the footer to retain the GP markup.

All round the GP markup / CSS is considerably lighter than pagebuilder generated variety. Although this may not make too great a difference on a well optimized site.

Dang

Hi,
    I start using GP with demo Merch by Flitskin. It’s enough features for a clothing shop except for the footer. I wanna build a feature like this, maybe simpler: dark mode footer background, text color.

footer
    I see GP has footer widgets and element feature. Which the best way to create a footer like this?

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.