[Resolved] Elementor not working with theme ?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Elementor not working with theme ?

Home Forums Support Elementor not working with theme ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    silver

Hi guys,

Everything has been going really well and I’m happy with the website and theme, however recently I have been trying to add a new section (using a saved section of elementor) and also tried recreating my sections but it’s simply not working as it should and not looking how the existing section already is.

I am really confused as to why this is the case and would really appreciate some help

If you check the website page I have linked you can see the section I created previously..however, if I duplicate it or even try to recreate it, unfortunately, it just ends up a complete mess and not looking at all like it is now.

I can recreate this ‘mess’ if it helps ?

Any help would really be appreciated.

Kind regards

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Have you checked with Elementor on this? GP is just the container for Elementor, so if the breakage is happening when duplicating an Elementor section, it may be something they’ve seen/can help you with.

Let me know πŸ™‚

silver

Hi Tom,

Ok I will try over with them too and update this asap.

Kind regards,

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks!

silver

Hi Tom,

So I didn’t get a response from Elementor (it’s a shame they don’t have the excellent customer service you guys provide here) however after testing for quite some time it seems the ‘culprit’ was actually the autoptimize plugin, because as soon as I disabled it, elementor started working correctly again ..

Strangely though the older section I originally created with Elementor works perfectly fine with autoptimize.

So just a heads up then for those bumping into a similar situation πŸ™‚

I’ve had to disable autoptimize for now, perhaps in the future, it will work alongside elementor once again.

Cheers,

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Very strange – maybe try clearing the Autoptimize cache?

Glad you found the issue πŸ™‚

silver

Hi Tom,

That’s the first thing I tried after realising it was the autoptimize plugin..I reactivated it then tried clearing cache which unfortunately did not work.

Kind regards,

Silver

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.