[Support request] Elementor button colors conflicting with accent color?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Elementor button colors conflicting with accent color?

Home Forums Support Elementor button colors conflicting with accent color?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    J.

Hi there,

I have some problems with button colors and Elementor.

When I create a button on the page with elementor, it keeps putting out the same color (probably our main accent color). I can do whatever I want, but the button keeps te same color.

If I change the button color in the GeneratePress customizer, the button color does change, but also the background of the mobile subheader is getting that color, which is not the right one…

Please help.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

all of the buttons on the home page i can see are all 100% elementor and the CSS thats styling them is also coming from Elementor – not sure if they are correct but they are all styled the same.

Try disabling any cache plugins to make sure you’re seeing the latest changes.

If its still an issue you may want to check with Elementor support as GP has no control over them.

J.

Hi there and thanks for your reply.

Have you checked the WP backend? If I change the colors in the GP settings, the colors actually DO change…

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

We’ve tried accessing the backgend but the credentials provided doesn’t seem to work. Can you try rechecking it and see if it’s username and password are correct?

J.

It’s in the private info:

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Joeri,

I tested using different color for buttons background color in customizer, but it doesn’t apply to your buttons. As David mentioned, all the buttons are generated and styled by elementor. ‘

Unfortuanly GP has no control over it. If you can’t find a way to change colors, you’ll need to contact elementor’s support.
    https://www.screencast.com/t/Lbg1gupoJ

J.

Please check the mobile version of the site. The subheader gets the color of the buttons…

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you specify which button you are trying to change color?

The orange Prices button in navigation?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.