[Resolved] Elementor addons "livemesh stats bar" partially not appearing in Browser

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Elementor addons "livemesh stats bar" partially not appearing in Browser

Home Forums Support Elementor addons "livemesh stats bar" partially not appearing in Browser

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sibylle

I created some statistics with stats bar of Elementor addons (livemesh).
    When creating them within WordPress everything appears totally normal.
    When I checked them with different browsers in the internet the stats bars in the first section appear normal but all following do not show at all.
    Is this a bug which comes from the Elementor addons or is it because of Mantle theme? How can I solve it.
    Here is the link:
    https://beste-vpn-anbieter.com/beste-vpn-anbieter-2017/
    Your help is very much appreciated.
    Thanks very much in advance.
    Sibylle

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What browser is it not working in for you?

Sibylle

Hi Tom,
    I tried the following Browsers on my MAC as well as on Windows: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera.
    In all above browsers the stats bars appear in the first section, but in none of the following 4 sections.
    When trying it with my Android phone (Huawei P10), Chrome Browser, the stats bars appear fine.

This is very strange.

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much for your answer.
    Sibylle

Sibylle

Hi Tom,

I found my mistake, I had inserted an animation (fade in) to the Element style of the stats bars, which actually caused the bars to not appear at all. After eliminating the animation, it works.
    Thanks for your help.

I really like your theme (great work!!!) and especially that it works well with Elementor.

Sibylle

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it working! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.