[Resolved] Element typ “Loop Template”: set container width does not work

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Element typ “Loop Template”: set container width does not work

Home Forums Support Element typ “Loop Template”: set container width does not work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Friedhelm

Dear GB team

I get along very well with the “query loop” function. With the new element type “Loop Template” in 3.2. also, but not with the width of the GB container: although “Inner Container Width” is set to 1400, it is only displayed with 770 width in the frontend (like standard width).

If I use the element type “Page Hero” instead of the element type “Loop Template”, the container width for the loop is 1400 as desired. But that’s not the solution, because now the single pages are displayed in addition to the loop.

Example: Container width is: 700, target: 1400: sample site (test site) I have only set the element type “Loop Template” for the category “Sonntagsbild”!

What can be the cause? Do you have an idea? I would be pleased about an opinion.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Loop Template is output within the Themes Grid Container.
    For now, you will need to add a Layout Element to set your archives to Full Width.

In a future update we will look to include those options in the Block Element.

Friedhelm

Wow David. Your solution worked right away. Thank you for your quick reply.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.