[Support request] Element style page hero for "Charge" bottom of button is yellow

Home Forums Support Element style page hero for "Charge" bottom of button is yellow

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark

Element style line for the bottom of the button indicating the page or post name on the page hero for “Charge” is yellow – where do I change that little line color? Sorry if this is answered someplace – I looked.

I know nothing about css or how to use it so the detail, if the answer to this is changing it, I would have to be pretty specific or if you have a white paper.?

Secondly, I need a good review plugin to show a list of reviews on a page if you have any suggestions?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Go to Customizer > Additional CSS field and find this block of CSS:

.page .page-hero h1, .single .page-hero h1 {
        display: inline-flex;
        background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1);
        border-bottom: 5px solid #f6c956;
        padding: 20px;
        margin-bottom: 0;
    }

Edit #f6c956 to the desired color.

As for the reviews, do you have an example to show?

Let me know 🙂

Mark

that did it – thanks –

Im am just looking to display the reviews either from fb or google or handwritten some on the home page as a section (?) or on a separate page example below works but not the best. https://www.lovewhatidocleaning.com/reviews/

Mark

Another question about the page hero bar – it is colored blue in my theme (which I chose, but how do I change the height (I want it to be just a few pixels more than the page title box height)? If I should start a new topic that is fine let me know.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That example is just using columns and add in the review manually.

You could consider using the same method?

Please start a new topic for the new question and try to keep 1 question per topic.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.