[Resolved] Element items not responding to text center or displaying hr

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Element items not responding to text center or displaying hr

Home Forums Support Element items not responding to text center or displaying hr

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jefferis

On Firesidepa.org, the front page below the banner I have some text in an ELEMENT. The problem is that the h2 class does not center, no matter what I do. I tried classic editing and html editing and it doesn’t work.
    I have also set the HR seperator to show with a color and wide line but can’t get it to show:

`<h2 class=”has-text-align-center” style=”text-size: 2em;”><strong>Our Mission</strong></h2>

<!– wp:paragraph {“align”:”center”} –>
    <p class=”has-text-align-center”><em>Butler</em><br><em>Western Pennsylvania </em><br>We are on a mission – to encounter the Holy Spirit and rediscover the Father’s heart. We have witnessed God heal, deliver and save including three people raised from the dead. We aim for the enemy to experience a devastating blow to this region. <br><strong>Personal Revival, Kingdom Impact.  <br><em>2 Corinthians 10:4</em></strong></p>
    <!– /wp:paragraph –>

<!– wp:separator {“color”:”accent”,”align”:”center”,”className”:”is-style-wide”} –>
    <hr class=”wp-block-separator aligncenter has-text-color has-background has-accent-background-color has-accent-color is-style-wide”/>
    <!– /wp:separator –>

`

I am a lifetime premium member. I am using the base GP theme.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jefferis,

Can you try using generate_inside_site_container hook instead?

Jefferis

that worked. Thanks. Any other oddities I should be aware of?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

I don’t think so.

If any issue occurs, raise a topic, we’ll take a look 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.