[Support request] unable to edit or remove “welcome to wordsmith” from default wordsmith library

Home Forums Support unable to edit or remove “welcome to wordsmith” from default wordsmith library

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by David.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ank

I can not figure out where do i go to edit the actual text and also edit other text below “built for writers” ..I went to appearance – element – page headers or global page headers I can not figure out where the actual text to edit is ..

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

did you resolve the issue ?

FYI Wordsmith uses the Header Element to add stuff between site header and content:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/

Ank

could not figure out how to edit or change the background image on home page in this theme? was expecting to be as simple as 1-2 steps edit and right click 🙂
    using link you have provided I still can not figure out how to delete the current image and replace it with something else

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

looks like you changed Sites – which is now using Elementor. All of those images and text are set in the Elementor editor.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.