[Resolved] Editing page with Elementor (Pro), menu is duplicated in header while editing

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Editing page with Elementor (Pro), menu is duplicated in header while editing

Home Forums Support Editing page with Elementor (Pro), menu is duplicated in header while editing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ARML

Hello,

Since the last update i’ve made (idk if it’s Elementor or GP fault), when i’m editing a page with Elementor, my main menu is duplicated in Elementor (there are the main menu + the sticky “mobile-header” wich should only being active on mobile and never in elementor).

It’s not a bug breaking issue, but editing a page with elementor + the stickymenu is painful, since menu is big (+ displayed on 2 lines!), and overlaping elementor sections and widgets.

I can’t figure out why… but i don’t want the mobile-header to be shown on elementor editing.

What i tryed :
    – disabling my child theme, using “pure” GP, same issue
    – ofc disabling any cache pluign, same issue
    – trying to disable in the theme cusotmizing every about mobile header/navigation/sticky menu/off canvas panel, same issue

I always have the issue on page edit with elementor, whatever i disable/enable. Fact is it’s a big problem to me since it’s multisites network, with 20+ websites using the same childtheme and elementor. Every subsites are impacted too.

I’m remembering i had this issue few months ago, but after an update of the extensions, everything came back to normal.

Any idea about what is going on ? Should i report it on Elementor forums or is it a well known issue ?

ARML

After several tests, strange things :

Only users with administrator (or Super-admin) roles are impacted, other roles aren’t ! It’s probably related to elementor pro (but i dont use elementor user orle management at all :s).

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

that is peculiar – have you checked with Elementor ?

If you don’t get much help then let us know and we can take a closer look.

ARML

Hi,

I opened a ticket, they proposed me to test if the issue is there with a basic theme (i tested with twenty nine). OFC since this theme doesn’t have any sticky #mobile-header menu (or at least not the sticky mobile-header of GP), no problem at all with this theme.. the mobile header doesn’t show when editing with elementor.

They didn’t answered yet to this feedback, but i’m pretty sure they will send me here now since it’s really related to the GP sticky mobile header.

Another thing, the 2 duplicated menus have both an issue,it displays on 2 lines (the logo on a first line centered, the menu item on second line), wich is even more problematic (the 2 menus height is about 450/500px). The sticky menu stay when i’m scrolling on the editor, wich amputate all the elementor editor.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

That’s strange, maybe something is forcing the mobile header to show.

Can you right-click + Inspect the mobile header and take a screenshot of the developer tools for us?

ARML

Hello, here it is : https://hostpic.xyz/image/mobile-header-issue.JEqQ

Let me know if you need more details.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m not seeing some of the default styling which is set to hide the mobile navigation unless on mobile.

Have you tried deactivating your caching/CSS minifying plugins?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.