1. After installing a premium library theme (access), it works great but editing it is proving really hard. I don’t understand how you even made these demo’s, was it with Gutenberg or something else? The options for building seem very limited, for example, I’m trying to make a testimonial section with no success.
2. There are elements I like from different library templates, but I can’t have one installed without the other being removed, how can I achieve some kind of merge between demos?
1. Access is built using Gutenberg and our GenerateBlocks plugin. To build a testimonial section, you’ll want to use GenerateBlocks (a combination of Container and Grid blocks), or you’ll want to find a testimonial block plugin.
2. As of right now it’s not possible. We’re working on a component library so it’s not only full sites.
3. If you’re seeing remotely hosted URLs, you’ll want to go into the editor and re-upload those images (or upload your own images, ideally).