[Support request] Editing Library Items Difficulty

Home Forums Support [Support request] Editing Library Items Difficulty

Home Forums Support Editing Library Items Difficulty

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pixel47

Hello, So I have three questions:

1. After installing a premium library theme (access), it works great but editing it is proving really hard. I don’t understand how you even made these demo’s, was it with Gutenberg or something else? The options for building seem very limited, for example, I’m trying to make a testimonial section with no success.

2. There are elements I like from different library templates, but I can’t have one installed without the other being removed, how can I achieve some kind of merge between demos?

3. I’ve noticed that when using GTMetrix, after installing the access theme and looking at the WaterFall, it’s calling on an external link for the banner image (https://gpsites.co/access/wp-content/uploads/sites/57/access-hero-1200×800.jpg). But on the page itself, it says it’s local, do you know how I can resolve this?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. Access is built using Gutenberg and our GenerateBlocks plugin. To build a testimonial section, you’ll want to use GenerateBlocks (a combination of Container and Grid blocks), or you’ll want to find a testimonial block plugin.

2. As of right now it’s not possible. We’re working on a component library so it’s not only full sites.

3. If you’re seeing remotely hosted URLs, you’ll want to go into the editor and re-upload those images (or upload your own images, ideally).

Let us know if you need more info 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.