[Support request] Edited Post Cannot Save

Home Forums Support [Support request] Edited Post Cannot Save

Home Forums Support Edited Post Cannot Save

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sylvian

Dear Generatepress Team,

Things Done;
    Clear your browser cache.
    Clear and deactivate any caching plugins (keep them deactivated if you need to post your topic).
    If you have server caching in place, disable it.
    Deactivate your other plugins one by one to check for conflicts.
    Make sure you’re using the latest version of the theme: 2.4.1
    Make sure you’re using the latest version of GP Premium: 1.9.1

Issue.
    Just happen today. when editing my post, i cannot save it, I get help from my colleague from another state, also the same thing. So it is not our computer problem, or line problem.

Just a simple edit, we add links and click save…. does not happen. But if we add new post is okay. only when it come to editing it then cannot save. Please Advice.

Regards.
    Sylvian

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Nothing has changed in GP today so it’s definitely not a GP issue.

Are you getting any errors when clicking save?

Have you tried removing all of your custom functions? There is a few from what I can see.

If the issue still exists without any custom functions or any other plugins activated, can you activate a twenty series WP theme to test?

Let me know 🙂

Sylvian

Are you getting any errors when clicking save?
    No Error, it says on a small popup [post updated (view)]

Have you tried removing all of your custom functions? There is a few from what I can see.
    it works well before this, havent try it to avoid affecting other post. Will look into it as one of the last option.

If the issue still exists without any custom functions or any other plugins activated, can you activate a twenty series WP theme to test?
    i do try with twenty twenty theme, it say the same… save, but once i view it, it does not update.

Will continue to try later once am back from work.

Cheers and thanks for the respond!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

If you’ve disabled all plugins, custom functions and switch to twenty series theme but it still doesn’t work, then worth checking with your hosting support to see if they are able to identify the issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.