[Support request] Edit STYLE options Premium template with Elementor

Home Forums Support [Support request] Edit STYLE options Premium template with Elementor

Home Forums Support Edit STYLE options Premium template with Elementor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Laura

Hello Team GP!! Very grateful for your help!

I am brand new to GP. Im not a developer so I do need Elementor to create my page. I am editing UNO template, which was created in Elementor.

When I open my page and view it using ‘edit with elementor’, all the earlier customizations I made using ‘Elementor global style settings’ are saved and visible.

When I go to VIEW the page in the WP dashboard> Pages > Pagename > View, however, none of those changes are visible.
    A change of text shows, but a change of font for body and H2 does not.

I am confused what is best protocol for customizing the template.

I read in your support archives that I should disable Elementor colours & fonts, but i have not done this because I was not able to edit my H2 H3 fonts/colours when attempting this via: WP dashboard > Appearances >customize (with Elementor colors and fonts disabled).

If you could also include best practice info about customizing the header and footer that would be also be appreciated.

Can you please advise?

Many thanks!
    LBB

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try viewing your front end page ( WP dashboard> Pages > Pagename > View ) in an incognito/private browser this will ensure you’re seeing the latest changes and not some cached files.

The site was designed for 100% editing in Elementor.
    However all Fonts were set in the Customizer to allow a user to change them all in one place.
    If you edit a font in an Elementor widget then those theme settings will no longer apply.

Laura

Many thanks David! I really appreciate it.

So yes, I finally found the H2, H3 headings in Customize> Typography and now following that protocol instead.

Thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.