[Resolved] EasyAzon doesn't insert links

Home Forums Support [Resolved] EasyAzon doesn't insert links

Home Forums Support EasyAzon doesn't insert links

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Chris

Hi

Have you found a problem with Easyazon inserting links with the Merch theme? I find the products, select the link, insert and it just goes back to the search, no link, image or anything.

I’ve deactivated all plugins bar GP, Gutenberg and Easyazon.

Am I missing something?

Many thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

It shouldn’t matter which template you are using from the site library as they are all just using GP as the theme.

Does function works correctly if you use a twenty series WP theme?

Chris

It works OK on my other site which is on Astra. Bit counter, but to work around it, I’ll create the links in that and copy them over to the other sites until it’s fixed.

People have reported the pop-up being offscreen to the left, so I’m placing images in a right-hand column unless you have a fix for that?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I don’t have a solution on where the pop-up shows as it’s not coming from GP.

Chris

I get that, cheers Leo.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Chris

Hey Leo, following what you said earlier, if I change themes temporarily and open a new post to get a bunch of shortcodes, it won’t mess anything up?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

settings are saved in the Theme – so switching from one theme to another and back again should be fine.
    But just out for peace of mind, i would always recommend making a backup πŸ™‚

Chris

Many thanks. I also have a big website that I want to move over from Astra to GP so that makes me feel a bit better about how long it’ll take.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome.
    Its worth asking your host if they provide a Staging site service – much easier to convert a site over to a different theme without having to take down the live site.

Chris

Thanks, it’s on SiteGround so that’s exactly what I’m going to do David.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – glad to hear that πŸ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.