[Resolved] Dynamic Typography Manager

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Dynamic Typography Manager

Home Forums Support Dynamic Typography Manager

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Hi,

Not tried the dynamic typography manager before, so I did today. Seemed really good, changed fonts, looked good in the customiser screen, but after publishing, all my fonts were italicised and not what I’d selected. I used Yellow Pencil CSS tool, so I looked in the custom CSS there and there was nothing to italicise the fonts. Viewed on different browsers, same result. Cleared browser and site cache, same result. I then changed some fonts via Yellow Pencil and they worked ok, but some are still italicised. Would rather clear all the yellow pencil CSS for font change and use typography manager.

Can’t see how to revert back to the previous way of changing fonts either. Removed all fonts in the typography manager thinking that might take me back, but it hasn’t.

No idea why this is happening.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

are you still seeing italic fonts on the site ? As i am not ? Let me know

Michael

I am, I undid all the changes via Yellow Pencil. All are showing italic fonts except the post title.

https://pasteboard.co/FtaXUGI5h4tu.png

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Is that when you’re logged into the site ?
    As i can see this:

2022-05-11_11-49-58

Michael

Hi,

Logged in, or logged out am seeing the same, clearing cache etc. Only time the changes seem to work is when I’m in the customiser screen. With your screenshot the site heading text should be using Comfortaa like the post heading title text. The body font should be open sans.

Michael

The one cache I forgot about ! Cloudflare! Purged it and all displaying correctly. Strange this as most customisations work straight away after clearing the site cache. Oh well, lesson learned.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Caches and CDNs can be the bane of our lives!
    Glad to hear its working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.