[Support request] Duplication of the Categories title and duplication of related posts.

Home Forums Support [Support request] Duplication of the Categories title and duplication of related posts.

Home Forums Support Duplication of the Categories title and duplication of related posts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dimitris Charalampopoulos

Hi,

I have recently changed to GeneratePress and I have noticed that on categories pages, there are two tiles in-display – i.e https://www.secret-greece.com/category/aegean-2/.

Also, I have noticed another duplication (not sure if this is related to the above) on the post page. At the end of every post, it appears twice the “next and previous post”.

Does anyone have an idea about these?

Thanks!

Dimitris

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Category Archive titles are displayed using a Block Element found in Appearance > Elements ( or you can see the ones active on a page from the Admin Bar > Elements menu ).

the one you need is titled: Archive Header Block

Can you edit that and make sure the content has not been duplicated ?

Thank you David so much! Now it is fixed

I have one more question. Sorry. Not sure if I have to open a new ticket.

On any post at the bottom, there is the previous and next post box. The previous appears without any issue. But the next not.

Do you have any quick idea why is this happening?

Thank you again for your help.

Dimitris

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Dimitris,

Can you open a new topic for this?

Please include the exact page link and the settings involved on the new topic so we get the full context of the issue. Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hi Elvin, Just for your reference, this is resolved and I open a new ticket for the second point! Thank you for all your help!!

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for letting us know. Glad you got it sorted. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.