[Resolved] Duplicated post content (using dynamic post content)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Duplicated post content (using dynamic post content)

Home Forums Support Duplicated post content (using dynamic post content)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Takeru

I am using dynamic post content, and the following article helped me avoid duplicate content.
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/duplicated-post-content-using-dynamic-post-content/

However, trying to make the container with the article title full width does not work.

Do I need to create the content element and the title container element separately?

I would like to complete this within one element if possible.

Fernando
    Customer Support

To confirm, are you referring to the page title or the title of the posts in your archive/blog page?

If it’s the title of the posts, you may simply add it in the content template as well through a Dynamic Headline Element.

Kindly let us know if you’re referring to something else. Perhaps you can share the link to the site in question so we can have a better understanding of the issue?

Hope to hear from you soon. 🙂

Takeru

Thanks.

Please confirm👍

Fernando
    Customer Support

Kindly try to set the the Container Width in Appearance > Customize > Layout > Container to 2000px.

Then, set your preferred Contained width size on the Containers in the Content Template – Block Element.

Kindly let us know how it goes. 🙂

Takeru

This page could be displayed full width, but other pages could be widened as well.😅

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

create a Layout Element and set the Content Container to full width, and set the Display Rules to match your Content Template

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/layout-element-overview/

Takeru

Wow!
    I had forgotten about that setting.

Thank you very much.👍

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.