[Support request] Duplicate Menu…Same Design for Home Page

Home Forums Support [Support request] Duplicate Menu…Same Design for Home Page

Home Forums Support Duplicate Menu…Same Design for Home Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Accounts Payable

Hi there.

I know how to duplicate a menu in WordPress – No problem. I was able to create the menu I wanted (see URL, for sub domain account given below), but now my boss is asking me to do the following:

1) Duplicate that header/nav section exactly with different links for use only on the home page.
    2) Use the current menu for all other pages.

The reason he made the above request is that the home page will act like a one pager (see Uber site); however, once a user is within an inside page those links won’t work for navigation. Therefore…

I need two, identical looking menus, each will have different url links, and then I need you to tell me how to ensure that the home page menu is embedded into the home page without altering the inside-page menu.

We would like the exact same menu design that I so laboriously put together though information gleaned from your top-of-the-line support pages. 🙂

Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Accounts Payable

Hi Leo.

Thank you for your reply. I’ve already looked at these. The latter plugin is not compatible with my version of WordPress; therefore, I am reluctant to use it, and the former doesn’t seem to apply to my issue (unless I’m missing something??).

Would the “if-menu” plugin allow me to duplicate your nav+header (which I wrapped together, and then upon scroll, only the nav stays visible) with an EXACT design replica of this menu I created with only the link urls altered in the duplicate menu?

Hope that makes sense.

Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Not sure if I understand. Can you provide an example of what you are going for?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.