I cleared all history in IE and went to website and did not see the problem.
Then I went to Firefox and I saw the problem. Unfortunately, I did not take a screenshot then and there, and I clicked on some other tabs on the menu, and the problem disappeared!
At any rate I’m not seeing the problem now.
Thanks for your reply, and i went ahead and established a Screencast account and a SnagIt trial, so those tools will be available if I run into a problem in the future!
I did not clear the cache in Firefox, so I don’t know why it started working there!
I am going to make a separate post to ask about incognito mode or private browsing for test purposes. Thank you for your help, and I will close this thread now.