[Resolved] Double product images in off-canvas sidebar cart

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Double product images in off-canvas sidebar cart

Home Forums Support Double product images in off-canvas sidebar cart

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Daniel

Hey there,

I am experiencing the very same issue as described in this thread:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/double-product-images-showing-in-off-canvas-cart-widget-elementor/

.. but since the OP didn’t bother to share their solution ๐Ÿ™„, I’m opening a new thread.

The sidebar off canvas cart widget (however that’s called) is showing each product image twice and I can’t figure out why, see my screenshot here: https://pasteboard.co/JdbrXGYO.png

The site is not live yet, but I have created an Editor Account for you to be able to access the site:

user: gp-support
    pw: sch)P$(S6WwPgZl*iyQraJ4J

Thanks for your help!

Daniel

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

what happens if you disable your lazy loader ?

Daniel

Hi David,

I have deactivated lazy loading of all images in the SG Optimizer (this is on Siteground) and that actually fixed the issue, as far as I can see!

I then narrowed it down to just exclude Product Images from lazy loading, which was sufficient.

Not perfect since that will also not lazy load images in the regular store, but it solves the problem for now.. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for your help!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Samuel

I believe I’m the OP in the original thread referenced. I just came across this thread after taking another stab at solving this issue (a whole year later, lol).

Disabling Product Images from lazy loading in SG Optimizer also worked for me.

Thanks for sharing your fix.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.