[Support request] Double clicks required on Mobile devices to open links

Home Forums Support [Support request] Double clicks required on Mobile devices to open links

Home Forums Support Double clicks required on Mobile devices to open links

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gary

Some buttons on the homepage (‘Shop’ button half way down the page) require two taps to activate on mobile.

Variation selectors also require two taps on the shop and product page. All links on the page only require one tap after the first failed tap has been made.

Disabling ‘GenerateBlocks’ plugin fixes the variation selectors, but still requires two clicks on the homepage ‘shop’ button.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Gary,

I tried on my iPhone with Chrome and Safari, I don’t see the issue on both browsers.

What device and browser are you testing with?

Gary

You’re right, works fine on safari but I still get the same issue on Chrome iOS.

All up to date.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

I tried both Safari and Chrome on my iPhone, but neither of them has this issue.

Can you try it in an incognito window of Chrome?

Gary

Hi Ying,

Tried the incognito before posting, also same behaviour on my device.

Have tested on another device and seems to be working fine so must be local to me only.

Thanks for your help.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

You are welcome 🙂

Katarzyna

Hey,

There is a known bug on iOS that sometimes occurs when using the Delay JS. This bug causes links to not work until they are clicked twice.

You can check a workaround here => https://perfmatters.io/docs/delay-javascript/#ios-double-click

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.