[Resolved] Don’t activate premium

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Don’t activate premium

Home Forums Support Don’t activate premium

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Maksim

this loading

Endless loading when inserting the key . Two other sites work fine for me, but this one does not. What to do?
    tried it on different browsers, tried reinstalling the theme and plugin. except for this theme and plugin on the site there is nothing

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Who are you hosting with? I assume it’s a different host than the two working sites?

Also just to point out that the license key is not needed in order for the premium plugin to work – The license key is strictly for auto-update.

Maksim

Hi 🙂
    1 of them used to be on the same hosting, now it is no longer. And 2 yes, on another hosting.
    Wow, is this some kind of innovation? It seems that the free version was cut down before, I remember it exactly. In any case, I just found out that the other switches don’t work either.
    So there is nothing you can do about it?

this

Maksim

ергы

And I just found out that my theme settings don’t even work. Strange )
    I will try to write to the hosting tomorrow and then I will tell you here what they will answer.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know 🙂

Maksim

There is nothing else, the site just put

Maksim

it doesn’t work without the plugin either, so it’s not the plugin but the theme itself

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So the issue is that the customizer preview is not showing?

If so can you activate a Twenty series WP theme to see if the same issue occurs there too?

Let me know 🙂

Maksim

Yes, I should have checked right away, everything, I apologize, it’s something on my hosting, thank you very much 🙂

ыва

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.