[Resolved] Does using GP and Elementor complement each other or is it redundant?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Does using GP and Elementor complement each other or is it redundant?

Home Forums Support Does using GP and Elementor complement each other or is it redundant?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff

I’ve seen people talking about using GP and Elementor together and even GP Sites has site templates specifically made for the use of Elementor. Is this redundant?

When creating a page, aren’t you only able to select one or the other to build the page in? So if you want to use Elementor, also using GP seems like it would be pointless. Or is there some benefit to using both? Or do people use Elementor mainly when they want to use one of their premade templates?

And it feels like you’d be complicating the code and making it slower by adding so many powerful plugins.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

A lot of people use page builders to build their content while using the theme for everything else. GP and Elementor don’t do the same thing, so they don’t make each other redundant – they actually compliment each other.

Page builders (not just Elementor) add tons of HTML markup, so they complicate the code regardless of the theme you use.

Let me know if you need more info ๐Ÿ™‚

Jeff

that cleared it up for me, TY.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.