[Resolved] Does not work on WordPress network

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Does not work on WordPress network

Home Forums Support Does not work on WordPress network

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    aranyklinika

Hello,

I have installed the GP Premium into my WordPress website (on WP network and only 1 website) and i have selected a theme from site library name “Ethos” but when I edit anything and update nothing happened, the content not updated. (Classic and the Gutenberg editor is not installed only the GenerateBlocks)

I am waiting for your response.

Thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

when you make changes in the editor, are those changes saved ? ie. do you see the changes when returning to the page editor ?

aranyklinika

I don’t see the changes when i returning to the page editor.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

This is WordPress core function that the theme has no control over, so it must be a WP / Server settings issue.

Check your server error logs to see if any errors are reported after saving changes to the post. This should give you a pointer as to what is going wrong.

aranyklinika
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try disabling GenerateBlocks for now and see if the content saves that way?

aranyklinika

I turned off the Generateblocks plugin and then switched from block editor to classic in the settings and network settings. I modified the post and still didn’t save it.
    The next step was to turn the Generateblocks plugin back on and then switch to the classic editor inside the editor, so it saved. Unfortunately i don’t see the styles in classic editor.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Those console.log errors won’t prevent the page from saving, but they do show that something isn’t right.

What version of GenerateBlocks do you have installed?

aranyklinika

GenerateBlocks – 1.2.0
    GP Premium – 1.12.3
    GeneratePress – 3.0.2

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you try deactivating all of your other plugins to see if one of them is breaking the editor?

We’re not aware of any issues with that combination of versions.

aranyklinika

Yes. I turned off all plugins except GP Premium, GenerateBlocks. This does not save the pages.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The fact that your pages still weren’t saving without GenerateBlocks activated shows me that there’s likely something up with your WordPress installation/server. We haven’t had any other reports of similar issues since you’ve mentioned this.

If you create a test site on the same server, is this issue reproducible?

aranyklinika

We found the error! Caused by a redirect in htaccess…

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it sorted 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.