[Support request] Does icon list effect page speed load site?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Does icon list effect page speed load site?

Home Forums Support Does icon list effect page speed load site?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Trạng

Dear supporters,

I wonder if manually added icons like this affect the page load speed in GP?

Because I can’t find a way to create a styled list in GP using Generateblocks. By the way if this affects the page load speed can you show me how to create nice styled lists using GP?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

in GenerateBlocks, you would simply create a Headline Block, which you can add an icon to, then just duplicate the Headline as many times as you need for your list.

In regards to your current List Icons i would need to see the page to see what is being added to the code to determine if its bad for performance.

Trạng

Hi please help me to check. I place the link to the article in private section.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

It’s currently using an SVG image for the check mark so it shouldn’t be bad for performance.

You can always try running your site through speed test then removing the images then run it again and determine if there is a difference.

Trạng

Hi Leo, which speed test technique I should use to proper result? Could you share how you check it? Or just using something like Gtmetrix?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

GTMetrix would work.

I don’t think you will see much difference as it’s using SVG.

The GB option David suggested is using SVG as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.