had no reported issues and my test sites i have updated to 5.6 are functioning correctly.
First thing to do is to clear any cache plugins and temporarily disable all other plugins aside from GPP to see if one of them is causing a conflict.
Ok thanks I had to downgrade and everything went back to normal – so something was not right – I will do more testing on my test server myself and see if I can work out what the conflict – but I tested in incognito mode and cleared cache so not that
I was very surprised it happened to be fair as GP is always on point 🙂
The best way to test for issues is to create a Staging site, disable any caches update to 5.6 – if it breaks after that update, then go remove any Plugins / Child Themes or custom functions and see if the issue resolves. If it does re-enable those ‘things’ one by one to see which one is at fault.